Thursday, September 03, 2009

Macy

I have got a new companion at work since Monday. (:(:(:

Introducing:

.
.
.

MACY!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Macy came to join us on Monday cause her owner (an expatriate) was leaving Singapore and they were not going to bring her along. So my boss decided to bring her back to our company.

And she has been my constant companion at work these few days. Most of colleagues are afraid of her because of her size but she's an angel. I will try to go downstairs to spend some time with her whenever possible because she seems so lonely.

How I wish I can bring her home but I know that Mummy will not allow and if I really bring her home, it will be chaotic with my little doggie at home.

Anyway, most of my colleagues have been commenting how close I'm to Macy and it's true. I love dogs and I prefer spending time with dogs rather than humans if given the choice. I find human beings can be really horrible at times and you never know who you can trust. Some people can act like an angel but the things they do and say can be so deceiving and horrible. That's why there's the saying, "Dogs are man's best friend" and I totally agree with that.

Come Saturday, it will be shower time for Macy and I will be the one doing it. 
I'm so looking forward to it!

No comments: