Friday, September 18, 2009

The Last Day

My last project with the company before I leave.
mylastprojectwithdf-01mylastprojectwithdf-02

The Adeva Spa road-show has started today and will end next Thursday (24.09.09). If you are free, you can pop by at Paragon, Basement 1, (beside Canele) and see what they have to offer. They offer services like facial, massages and best thing is that you can enjoy their services with your partner as it's an unisex spa. Adeva Spa is located at Paragon, Level 6 and they are open daily from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
*****

Everything seems so surreal now. I still can't believe that I am leaving this company once again. My official last day is on 5 Oct but since I have got more than 2 weeks of leave and off days, today will be my last day at work.
Everyone have been asking me how I'm feeling today. Actually I don't really feel anything. It has been the case for the whole week. I have been doing nothing much at work this whole week since I have already handed over all my projects to my manager. Most of the time, I am surfing the net and packing my stuff.

Photobucket
From this...
Photobucket
To this.
Photobucket
Personal stash to bring home after yet another 2 years.
Photobucket
Macy, I'm going to miss you. :(
Other than that, there's nothing much other than my 3 weeks break. Looking at the schedule, I will have about 4 days to rest. The rest will be spent on meetings for some personal projects, training courses to attend, staycations with DS and the planned trip to Malaysia and also the spa holiday with Agent One.

And this shall be my last entry from this laptop in this office.

All right, time to head off for dinner with Damian and the start of my long break.

No comments: