Monday, August 03, 2009

Lovely Start to Aug

Came back to office in the afternoon after another set-up for Island Shop High Summer Cruise at Vivo to find a bear on sitting on my desk. Turns out it was from my Creative Director. He wanted to buy me a Japanese anime figurine but it was OOS so he got me a bear instead. Here's the new member to my collection at work.


Photobucket

One of these days, my whole desk is going to be full that I won't have any space to do my work. Right now, my desk is the only one in the whole office full of toys and photos; most of them from my colleagues or clients (with the exception of the carebear). And Eddy is not here because he's special, he gets to stay in my room.

Photobucket

As compared to first week of July where it was SIMPLY HORRIBLE, my first weekend in August was simply awesome!!! Friday evening was spent at Joyce Jie's home after dinner with Mummy dearest. No photos were taken at Joyce's home because the both of us were too busy watching TV and chatting away.

Woke up a bit later on Saturday since I didn't have to head back to work. Finished up with my laundry after a hearty breakfast of dim sum which Mummy bought for me. And then it was off to pack my stuff for the first staycation of August with DS. This time round, it was at Orchard Parade Hotel.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

After a relaxing swim, we took a stroll down to to Royal Plaza Hotel for a sumptous international buffet dinner at Carousel. Although the bill came up to $120++ (after a 15% credit card discount), it was worth it. They have a wide selection of food as compared to many of the international buffet that we have been to. Not many photos were taken because I didn't bring my camera along. I will post the photos which I took again because the photos were taken with my mobile phone and I have to yet to upload them into my harddisk.

After breakfast it was time to head off to for my mani, pedi and facial session while DS head off to the turf club. In the evening, it was off to Vivo for dinner and to watch our 38th movie for the year, "The Hangover".

Photobucket




I only have one word for the movie; HILAROUS!! It's one of the best comedy that wthe both of us have watch and we couldn't stop laughing away throughout the movie. For those of you who have yet to catch the movie, do go and catch it. It's really worth your time and money.

Looking forward to more activities with my loved ones this month. And now, it's time to head back home!!!

Have a lovely evening everyone!

No comments: