Thursday, August 27, 2009

3rd Weekend of August

Realized that I've not been updating my blog lately. Have been swamped with work lately (endless proposals for the upcoming Christmas and Chinese New Year decor, training and the upcoming internal and external ISO audit). And the unlucky caught the flu bug again!!! I thought that after that 3 weeks of flu, fever, cough and sore throat last month I should be clear for the next few months but NO!!! WTH!!! I didn't even bother to see the doctor this time round; I just took all the rest that my weak body needed and I feel so much better now. (:

Anyway, here's an update to revive this almost lifeless blog of mine.

This was what I was up to on the 3rd weekend of August.

15.05.2009, Saturday
Da Vinci The Genius Exhibition
Science Centre

Gary was kind enough to accompany me to the exhibition on the 2nd last day depite the fact that he had already been there. Thanks dude!!! (: Visited Science Centre after the exhibition since we were already there. Only managed to take a few photos of the exhibition (secretly since no photo-taking was allowed).


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Went over to IMM for a late lunch after we were done with Science Centre. 
Gary went off to meet his friends for a movie while I went home to pack my stuff and headed down to M Hotel to meet DS for another staycation at M Hotel.
Photobucket
Didn't really take much photos since it was our second time there and we didn't spent much time in our room in the end. 
Why? Cause DS decided to watch the movie "Where Got Ghost" after our dinner.

Photobucket
And he did something which I did not expect him to do at all; he actually suggested taking the MRT to Vivo City to watch the movie!!! 
I was taken aback because God knows when was the last time he took the MRT. I was pretty amused by his reaction when he realized that there was plenty of walking to do. 
Now he knows what I have to go through when I have to meet him outside during the times when he's busy to pick me up.

16.08.2009
Sunday


Went home after our complimentary breakfast and checking out. As usual, I spent my time doing whatever housework I had to do while waiting for DS to complete his stuff. The evening was spent watching the "Orphan" after dinner and after that it was home sweet home again.
Photobucket
And after cracking my brain cells thinking whether to keep it long or cut it short, I decided to cut my hair short again the Friday before the exhibition. DS was taken aback when he saw my new haircut becuase he didn't expect me to cut it so short.

I was pretty determined to keep it long but after keeping a short hairstyle for the past few years (3 or 4 years maybe?), I guessed I'm pretty used to having short hair. Anyway who cares....the hair will grow again. Wait till it gets longer then I will decide if I want to keep it or cut it short again.


Photobucket'Here's how I look with my not-so-new hairstyle.


No comments: