Thursday, May 14, 2009

Celebration for Buddy Gary


9th May 2009
Saturday

Had a mini celebration for our dearest Bro, Mr. Gary aka Ching Cheong who turned 27 on Monday. Was supposed to meet Jupiter at 12.00 noon but the sleepy me overslept and woke up only at 11.28 a.m. Had to take a cab and rush down to Orchard; luckily I was late for only 15 minutes.

The birthday boy and another of his friend, Ryan, joined us at 1.30 p.m. for a dim sum lunch at East Ocean and as usual, he was late.


090205 - Gary Bday 01
Above: Jupiter, Myself, Gary & Ryan

After lunch, it was off to Ben & Jerry's at The Cathay for some dessert before catching the movie "The Uninvited".

Photobucket
Above: They really look as though they are giving out flyers

090509 - Gary Bday 03

090509 - Gary Bday 04
Above: Jupiter looks more like the birthday boy in this photo

090509 - Gary Bday 05

090509 - Gary Bday 08
Above: The happy and romantic "couple"

090509 - Gary Bday 06
Above: Our dessert - Before

090509 - Gary Bday 07
Above: and After.....

090509 - Gary Bday 09
Above: Looks like Gary wants to be the next Bruce Lee

the uninvited

(After I watched the movie, I received an sms informing me that I had won 2 tickets to the preview...if I had known then I would chose to watch another movie...but well...that's life)

Gary and I proceeded to Iluma and Bugis Junction for some window shopping after that. Jupiter didn't joined us because he wanted to go home and get his beauty sleep while Ryan had to attend a wedding dinner.

By the time I was ready to go home, I was feeling so tired cause I don't stay out the whole day on Saturdays. I will usually prefer to stay at home and do my own stuff instead.

And lately, I have been addicted to these:

cake mania

cake mania 2

big brain academy

brain challenge


Have been spending my time playing all the above games which was why I have not been updating my blog regularly and there have been several occasions when I missed my stop because I was so engrossed in the games.
surprise gift from baby

Above: A surprise gift from DS
Other than that, work has been keeping busy as I need to clear up lots of work before I am off to Brisbane and Gold Coast next week. And really looking forward to it since the last time I went for a holiday was the trip to Los Angeles way back in October 2007.

All righty, am going for dinner with Mummy.

Shall update soon.

No comments: