Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fools


By the time I left office earlier and started heading for home, my stomach was growling so badly that I was so afraid that I would suffer from gastric pain again. But as hungry as I was, I couldn't decide on what to eat because I have been eating out for the whole of March since my kitchen was under renovation. I have been craving for home-cooked food but I have got to wait for a few more days. So in the end, I settle for this.


Photobucket

For the past 1 year I have been eating this once every week until the owner of the stall can remember me. Whenever I visit her stall, I don't have to tell her my order, I only have to tell her, "Auntie, the same." The only thing that she will need to check with me is whether I am having it at the coffeeshop or take-away.

There have been times when I will have it twice a week but I decided to cut it down to just once a week. It's SINFUL food and it's $11.00 if I have it twice a week. It's not that I can't afford it but with the current economic situation, it's best if I can save more.

Now back to the stall. Even though it's a just store located at one corner of a coffeeshop, the food they serve are not too bad.


Photobucket

I have tried many Japanese food stall at food-court and sad to say, some of them taste really Horrible. But this is one stall that I really recommend. If anyone of you is interested in trying it out, you can alight at Chinese Garden MRT and it's the first coffeeshop you'll see after crossing the over-head bridge. If I'm not wrong, they are open every day (10.00 a.m. to 1.00p.m./ 6.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.).

Oh...something happy to share. My Shi Shiong MUYI is finally back in Singapore for good after being posted to Arizona for the past 2 and half years. The last time I saw him was way back in 2007 when I went to Los Angeles.

2007-LA with Muyi

He's another person whom I'm looking forward to meeting next week when he's back from his short trip to BKK.

Before I end this entry, here's wishing everyone a HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!! Hope none of you got tricked today but even if you did, it's all for the fun of it. :)


010409 - Happy April Fools Day

No comments: