Monday, January 26, 2009

Princesses Reunion Dinner

Thursday, 22.01.2009

Since it's the festive season of Chinese New Year, how can we miss our reunion dinner? We arranged to have our reunion dinner last Thursday so that we will still have time on Friday and Saturday to finish with whatever last minute spring cleaning that we have to complete.

As Princess Destinee and Princess Nie Nie had to travel a long way back to Princess Destinee's place for dinner, I decided to do the marketing for the food. It was about 8.30 p.m. by the time we were done with all the preparation and finally sat down to enjoy the food.

Even though we didn't buy as much food as last year, we still didn't managed to finish all the food. We were so full and decided to take a break instead. Spent our time surfing the internet, doing window-shopping on the internet, chatting away and also playing with the main characters of the night. So who were the main highlight of the night.

Here it goes.....


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

By the time Princess Nie Nie and I decided to head back home, it was already 12.30 a.m. in the morning. And even though I was feeling pretty tired, I felt warmth and happiness instead. Simply because I enjoyed and treasure the company of Princess Destinee and Princess Nie Nie. No matter how tired or unhappy I am, everything will seem so small when I see them.

I hope that in the years to come, we will still be able to have our Princesses reunion dinner every Chinese New Year.

No comments: