Monday, January 19, 2009

Post Christmas

After waiting for so long, I finally had the chance to meet up with my 2 lovely Princesses. 
We didn't managed to have our Christmas gathering last year
due to our conflicting schedules so we ended up with a post-Christmas gathering.

Since Destinee stays near my office,
we decided to have dinner at the Xin Wang Hongkong Cafe at Northpoint. 
Poor Nie Nie had to travel all the way from Tuas to Yishun to meet us. 
It's tiring but since the both of us stay in the west,
it's much better for us to meet in the north so Destinee won't have to go back alone. 
 photo IMG_6815.jpg
Catching up on some reading while waiting for the girls. 
After dinner, we went over to Swensens for dessert.
The 3 of us were actually quite full since we just finished dinner not long ago
but we still ended up having the TOPLESS 5.
Nie Nie who said that she didn't really felt like having dessert ended up being the one eating
most of the ice-cream while Destinee and I had only a few mouthful.

Spent our time exchanging our Christmas presents,
unwrapping the presents, taking photographs and chatting away.
It's always feels so good to be their company.
With them, I don't have to put a mask; I can be myself.
I can tell them everything without being afraid that they will judge me and
I know that no matter what happens, we will always be there for each other.
 photo IMG_6818copy.jpg
 photo IMG_6823copy.jpg
 photo IMG_6827copy.jpg
And this Thursday, we will be having our Princesses Reunion dinner.
The plan is to have steamboat at Destinee's place after work
but since Nie Nie doesn't really want to travel so far,
we might go somewhere else.

Shall keep this entry short since I am starting to feel a little sleepy
and my brain cells doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me.

Happiness is time spent with a friend and looking forward to sharing time with them again.
- Lee Wilkinson -

No comments: