Monday, January 05, 2009

First 4 days of 2009

Here's an update on what I have been doing for the first 4 days of Year 2009
Earlier - 04.01.2009
Slept till 2.00 p.m. cause I only fell asleep at 6.30 a.m. in the morning. After washing up, went to pay my credit card bills and spent the rest of the afternoon ironing my huge pile of clothes.

Supposed to go back to work but due to some last minute changes, it was cancelled and so I met up with DS for a peranakan dinner at the Nonya Restaurant at Vivo City followed by the movie "Australia" at Gold Class.

Wonderful movie which made me realized how much I miss Australia. As I am thinking of doing a MBA, DS suggested that I do it Australia. I really wish that I could but after paying the course fees for my degree course, I am broke now. He didn't mind paying half of the course fee for me but for the time being, we know that it's simply not possible. One of my goal for this year is to really save hard. Even if I don't go to Australia to do the MBA, I will still do it in Singapore.


Saturday - 03.01.2009
Since it's my off day today, I decided to sleep a little longer.
Woke up at about 10.30 a.m. and laze around for a little while longer before I started getting ready to head down to Novena Church for the Saturday Novena session. My intention was to attend the 1.00 p.m. session but I ended up attending the 2.00 p.m. session because of my lazing.

After that it was off to my manicurist for my manicure and pedicure session. Went back home to start ironing my huge pile of clothes after I was done with pampering my hands and feet. Only managed to complete ironing half of the clothes because I had to get ready to meet DS for dinner.

By the time he reached my place, it was already 9.00 p.m. Headed down to Vivo City to get the tickets for the movie "The Duchess" followed by a mediterranean dinner at Serendipity. Since the movie was at 12.00 midnight, we spent our time at the restaurant eating and chatting away.


It was 2.00 a.m. by the time the movie ended and we went for a stroll before heading off for supper. By the time I reached home, it was already 5.30 a.m. in the morning.
Friday - 02.01.2009
Wanted to take off but I decided to go to work since I didn't know what to do at home. Since it's the first day of the New Year and most of my clients were still on leave, there was nothing much to do. Spent my day in the office surfing the net and editing photos.
Was supposed to meet Desty for dinner and movie but it was cancelled cause she wasn't feeling too well. So I met up with Michael and his poly mate "Woody" for dinner at IMM instead.
DS was supposed to meet me after he met KK but his dad was warded suddenly so it was cancelled. So I went home after dinner and KO after that.

New Year's Day - 01.01.2009
Slept till 11.00 a.m. Wanted to wake up earlier but I only went to bed at 5.00 a.m. in the morning after tidying my room. My whole afternoon was spent in front of the TV watching Episode 40 to 45 of 珠光宝气 and doing some handicrafts on the photo-frames which I had bought last year.
DS came to pick me around 6.45 p.m. and we went down to The Cathay to get tickets for the movie "Elegy". I wanted to watch "Yes Man" but because I was too lazy to went down and get the tickets, he got the tickets for "Elegy" instead. He didn't even tell me until I asked him which theatre we were supposed to be watching. It was then that he told me "PICTURE HOUSE" that I knew that we were watching "Elegy". Was a little pissed off because I wasn't in the mood for some arty-farty movie but luckily the movie turned out pretty all right. Otherwise I would have strangled him.


Dinner was supposed to be either Seah Street Deli or Doc Cheng at Raffles Hotel but we changed our mind and decided to have Thai food at YhingThai instead.
So that's pretty much what I have been doing for the past few days. Nothing much, just spending quality time with DS and lazing around.
Back to work again tomorrow with lots of running about to do. It's going to be a pretty busy week ahead. Medical review and body check-up and dinner with Cat Cat, Damian and Wilson. More spring cleaning to do for the Chinese New Year.
And now it's time to head off to snooze land again.
Night Night.

No comments: