Saturday, November 01, 2008

Wedding of The Month


30.10.2008
Cedric and Li Hsia Wedding Dinner
Hyatt Hotel
Color Theme: White and PinkWhite

Attended my buddy Cedric's wedding dinner on Thursday. Initially I was afraid that I might not be able to attend due to work but luckily I managed to clear everything and made it there. Nice dinner with wonderful company and the food was fantastic. If anyone is thinking about where to hold their wedding dinner, considered having it at Hyatt. Lovely setting, wonderful ambience and good service. In fact, there were another few more wedding dinners held at Hyatt when we were there on Thursday.

Our company had 2 tables and my table was one of the nosiest with my production team round. And Ole (our working partner in Bangkok) flew here specially to attend the dinner. As for me? I was the unofficial photographer for my company; busy taking photos of everyone. And I realized how much Ole loves taking photographs! It's not often that I find a guy who loves taking photographs so much and who loves posing as well. Hahaha.
Enough of my writing, here are some photos to share.












No comments: