Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Little Note


Apologies to those who have been asking me why I have not updated my blog for such a long time.

Work has taken up a large chunk of my time. Clinched a few major projects and as such, I have been pretty tied up with work. Take Monday for instance, started work at 9.00 a.m. in the morning, rushed to school for my exam and then it was back to work till 7.00 a.m. today. By the time I washed up and got ready to hit the sack, it was already 8.00 a.m. Slept only for 2 hours and then it was back to work again. But I won't complain cause no matter how tiring it is, I am enjoying my work minus the office politics.

Studies...another major part of my hectic shedule. Classes are over and I am facing my final obstacle to obtaining my degree...EXAMINATIONS!!! Frankly speaking, I do not have much confidence in scoring good results this time round as I have not managed to get much revision done. It didn't help that I came down with a serious bout of flu, fever, cough and sore throat. Instead of spending my time revising, I was sleeping alot (because of the medication) and watching F1 on TV and at Marina Mandarin on Sunday. And I have to thank DS for giving me the chance to catch the F1 Grand Prix in real-life action. A little happiness from all the stress and pressure that I have been feeling lately.

Other than that, the upcoming BGT Golf Challenge and badminton session at Warren Country Club every Tuesday evening have been keeping me busy as well. All I prayed for now is for the Golf Challenge to pull through and that everything goes well on that day.

Right now, the day that I am really looking forward to is 9 Oct 2008 cause that's the day of my lst paper. Woohoo!!! After that, I can finally meet up with the people whom I have not have the chance to meet up. Apologies to you guys, thanks for being understanding. Will make it up to you guys once my exams are over.

All right, time to stop writing and get started on my revision for my Public Relations paper this Saturday. There are lots of photos to be share...weekend stay at Swissotel Stamford way back in July, Michael's birthday celebration and lots more. Will definitely get it uploaded once I have completed all my examinations.

No comments: