Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pretty Much Alive


Am still pretty much alive.

Feeling much better...but am still trying to find the time and energy to update.

Everyday is pack to the brim with work, work and more work.On top of that, there's school, preparation for the WEICA 7th Month Dinner event, the upcoming BGT Golf Challenge & Dinner 2008, ISO Audit, deadlines for assignments and examinations.

Thought I could take a breather after the completion of the set-up for WCG 2008 (World Cyber Games 2008) last week but this week, it's the set-up for Tangs Off Site Sale. Suntec International Convention & Exhibition Centre is fast becoming my third home. Even though it's tiring, I still enjoyed myself. Am enjoying the feeling of working with my production team; cracking jokes when we are so tired but we still have to carry on working through the night; late night supper after we completed the set-up. There are arguments at times but we all know that it's because of work and after work, we are still friends.

Unlike SxxxAir...Hahaha

It's been almost a year since I left and till now, I don't miss anything about flying at all. Many people can't understand why I left the airline industry and have always asked me about me and my answer is always the same. It's a industry full of 2 Capital B...(go figure it yourself) and I simply hate it. it's just not for me. I prefer working with guys because even when we have arguments at work, there will be no hard feelings at the end of the day. Simple as that.

..........Can't seem to find the right words tonight.......so have decided to stop here for the time being.

No comments: