Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Just Another Day

Another day has passed again.

Only went in to office around 12.00 noon. And it was all thanks to Mr. Migraine who decided to pay me a visit right after I finished my entry last night. And because I had ran out of my supply of Ms. Ponstan, I had no choice but to try my best to sleep.

Mr. Migraine must have really missed me because when I woke up at 7.00 a.m. this morning, I realized that Mr. Migraine was still hanging around. Decided to go back to sleep for a little while more in the hope that he would leave but alas....when I woke up 9.00 a.m., he was still around, so I had no choice but to call my manager and informed him that I would be in the office late cause I had to go and pay Mr. Doctor a visit.

Went back to sleep after that and to my HORROR....it was almost 11.00 a.m. when I woke up. Had to rush around to get myself prepared and rushed to the doctor after that. Maybe it was because of the shock but I felt so much better after leaving the house. Guessed Mr. Migraine was bored by me sleeping on and on.

Nothing much happened today except to get some work completed and prepared for the CC Express Roadshow set-up on Thursday night, presentation at NTUC tomorrow and set-up for another upcoming exhibition next week.

And now, some photos to share...not those from the dinner at Suntec or my birthday cause I have not managed to find the time to consolidate everything together.



Above photos: Results of me spenting 4 hours at my manicurist salon last Saturday
Those who know me will know that I am a BIIIIIIIIGGGG fanatic of manicure and pedicure. It's been donkey years since my nails especially my toe nails seen the day light. That's because I can't stand seeing my nails bare. It's all part of personal grooming. I don't know about others but I simply can't the sight of bare my bare toe nails when I am wearing open-toe/ peep-toe heel or sandals. And even though I have all the equipment and crystals for manicure/ pedicure and nailart, I prefer to do it for others than for myself because it is NOT easy to do it on my own. Which is why, I prefer to spent money to get someone else to do it for me.
And because it's been such a long time since I last had nail art done on my fingernails, I decided to splurge a little and pamper them. Choose the design and match the colors myself. Pastel pink base with black floral nail art and silver glitter. And I must say that the manicurist did a pretty good job because when it comes to manicure and pedicure, I have pretty high standards. And everything (classic mani & pedi, nail art for my fingernails and french for my toe nails) at $47.00!!!

Above photos: Results of my pedicure. Pastel pink base with silver glitter french
All right, time to head to snoozeland again. Am going to pray hard that Mr. Migraine doesn't pay me a visit tonight.

No comments: