Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Officially 27


It's the 2+7 day.
I'm officially 27 years old now.

Another year has gone by.
Another birthday again.

Used to look forward to this day.
But as I grow older,
it's just another day for me.

I'll still be going to work later as usual.
No leave or holiday as it has always been with all my birthdays.

Even though it's a special day,
I don't feel the happiness at all.

Maybe it's because I'm too sleepy right now.
Attended Venerable Fa Zhao Shi's birthday dinner at Suntec earlier with my bosses and colleagues.
DS came to pick me up after that and I accompanied him for supper at Modesto.

A BIG THANK YOU to all my friends.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes; be it via SMSes, Friendster, Facebook or a phone all.

Here's also wishing my Twin, Ms Cat,
a Happy Birthday!
Here's a little cake for us both!
Enjoy your birthday leave with Victor!

No comments: