Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ku Ku Me


Ku Ku me fell down the stairs at my office AGAIN.

Was going my lunch yesterday when I suddenly tripped and fell down the stairs. The impact was so great that my mobile phone flew off my phone and the battery was separated from the phone. And even though I was wearing pants, I still got a BIG BRUISE on my knee cap and my ankle. Luckily, most of my colleagues had gone for lunch so there wasn't anyone to witness my ugly state.

It was painful that my tears almost fell but I managed to control myself. Had to walk around with a limp after that. I'm still not sure how the hell I managed to trip but I think my heels had caught the carpet and maybe that was what that had caused me to fall. Luckily, I didn't hit anywhere else other that my back, knee cap and ankle.


The bruise on my knee cap shortly after the fall. And after a night's rest, this is what it has become......



And I realized that guys can sometimes be quite 变态. When DS and Ced knew about my fall, they were laughing away and when they saw the bruise, both of them rubbed on it too. &@#&*@%

Think I have to learn to walk properly...I think this is the 5th time I have fell since I came back to Dezign Format. And it always happens at the staircase. Now, I've got a phobia of the staircase already. Maybe should ask my boss to build a escalator instead. Hahaha....

No comments: