Monday, June 30, 2008

A Brand New Week

What a difference a week makes.

Last Monday I was feeling so depressed but today I felt much better. Still had trouble getting out of bed in the morning but at least I managed to complete my work without much trouble, had the appetite to eat and managed to get through the day without any depressed feelings.

The other thing that made me felt better was clearing up the misunderstanding with Wilson Kor Kor. I don't want to go into much details as to what had happened but after sorting out my feelings, I decided that no matter what has happened, it's already over and I shouldn't mulled over it anymore. What's important is that I don't want to lose this good brother of mine; who has been by my side all these while when I was down and facing problems in my life. Whatever that has happened is already over and I believe after this incident, we have learned something more about each other and our friendship will be even stronger.

All right, shall keep this entry short as I am trying to go to bed early. Shall upload the photos from the past weeks as soon as possible cause it's going to be a busy period for these 2 weeks with all the set-up for the roadshow and exhibition coming up.

No comments: