Friday, May 16, 2008

hyper

The past few days have been nothing but total madness. Most of my clients are getting their promotional mechanics for the Great Singapore Sale ready which means I have tonnes and tonnes of work to do. To make matter worse, all these have to be ready by next Wednesday. Arrgghhhh!!! Have been working non-stop since last week. I thought I could take a breather after the Vesak Day decorations was completed but suddenly I had to do a manicure and pedicure roadshow for my boss's spa on Sunday. And after that, all these GSS projects came in...I need a break. Luckily, I am down by one more presentation. One more group presentation, 11 short essays, 3 reports to go. Really need to find the time to get all these done and start revising for my exams. Am thinking if I should do the roadshow this Sunday again. Although it's mean extra income, but I don't feel like waking up at 9.00 a.m. on a Sunday. Well, I'll see how it goes tomorrow. Lots of photos to be share but I guess I can only do it next week when I am done with all the GSS projects. Am going to check my emails, do some reading for my assignment and reports and then it's time to head to bed.

No comments: