Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Updates

Pardon me for the lack of updates recently. Have not been blogging consistently because my schedule has been pretty hectic lately.

School has reopen with 3 classes a week. On top of that, there were lots of stuff which I have to clear at work before I leave for KL tomorrow.

Have not started packing anything at all......so I guess I won't be able to head off to snoozeland anytime soon. Have been sending emails ever since I reached home as my company's internet service was down again and I had to send out all the proposals and quotations by today. Arggh....just hate it when the internet service is down. Clients chasing us yet we can't send anything till we reached home. Hopefully they can find out what's causing the problem and sort it out once and for all.

Met up with Destinee and Nie Nie last Friday after not seeing them for so long. Settled our dinner at our usual spot...Beppu at Suntec because our darling Desty had a craving for paper-pot. Went to Starbucks after dinner and while chatting at Starbucks, we decided to go for a KTV session. Within 15 minutes, we had booked a room at the KBox at Suntec and we reached there 10 minutes later. We sang till 4.00 a.m. and as Desty had mentioned in her blog, the 3 of us were already half-dead by 1.30 a.m. and we resorted to singing fast tracks and dancing away on the seats to keep ourselves awake. But I was so tired that I fell asleep at 3.00 a.m. and only woke up at 3.30 a.m.

Only managed to sleep for 2 hours before I woke up to go back to work. Was feeling so damn sleepy but luckily there was a lot of work to be done, so I was awake pretty soon. Headed off to school as we had a lesson and after class, met up with my dearest Wilson Kor Kor to go to BGT to do some praying and for a dinner after that.

Met up with WJ for dinner at the Little Red House restuarant at Quayside (had my favourite Chilli Crabs...yummy!!) before heading down to Takashimaya for a set-up for their Harrods Floral Collection Promotion.

Ohhh....and both Desty and Wilson Kor Kor bought me something princessy from their Hong Kong trip respectively. Love both the gifts alot. Will take a photo of them when I am back from KL.

All right, time to pack my stuff...long journey tomorrow but luckily I can sleep all the way.

No comments: