Monday, March 24, 2008

Trip to KL

Went up to KL on 12/03 for to set-up an exhibition booth for my client at the MATTA FAIR 2008. It's equivalent to the NATAS Travel held in Singapore. Didn't get any shopping done because of our tight schedule. Went up on 12/03 morning and departed from KL on 14/03 afternoon.

Initially, we were afraid that we might get stuck at the checkpoint but it wasn't so bad. Maybe it was because we went by Tuas. Luckily, everything went smoothly apart from the minor accident where my sub-contractor got 8 stitches. I was still afraid that we might not be able to complete the set-up in time because we were only given 1 day instead of 3 days in Singapore.

Something spooky did happened on the last night. Was about to fall asleep when I heard loud footsteps in front of my bed. It was as if someone was stamping his/ her feet. And after that I heard a giggle beside me. Initially, I thought it was my handphone but when I checked my handphone the next morning, there wasn't any messages or missed call. I was pretty spooked by the whole thing but maybe I was too tired and had imagine things.


1st day - 12/03/2008 - Wednesday
SIN - KL

Above photo: Heavy eye bags due to the lack of sleep recently....maybe I can use them as my shopping bags? *winks*
Above photo: That's Bao Long entertaining himself with my PSP Slim...doesn't he find it weird playing with a pink PSP? Anyway, he was the one who was playing with my PSP through out the whole trip, I didn't even touch it at all.
Above photo: Watching the cantonese movie "Eye in the Sky" which has got my all time favourite actor Simon Yam in it. Cool......


Above photos: Taking a break before continuing our journey to KL. A waffle to keep my stomach happy before we reach KL.
Above photo: 三哥 and his 小妹
Above photo: My hotel room at The Legend Hotel
Above photos: Our first meal in KL. Sad to say, I am not a fan of the curry chicken cause it was very, very, very OILY. You can actually see the thick layer of oil in the photo.


Above photo: The interesting COKE bottles which I found when we went shopping at Cold Storage. And I realized that it's some cheaper to get TIMES in Malaysia. It cost only 8 ringgit whereas it cost $9.00 in Singapore.
Above photo: Saw this interesting centrepiece at PWTC when we went down to do a site rackey.


Above photos: The night view from my hotel room. Can you spot the difference between the 2 photos?
(Hint: KLCC and KL Tower)


2nd Day - 13/03/2008 - Thursday
Putra World Trade Center (PWTC)
Above photo: The 5 mascots of Beijing Olympic 2008.
Namely, Bei Bei, Jing Jing, Huan Huan, Ying Ying and Ni Ni
Above photo: Nie Nie has got a mascot named after her and it's in her favourite color too d^_^b

Above photo: Tired me without any make-up having our supper at Sungei Wang after we had compeleted our set-up. The Thai seafood that we had was very good. Love the Tom Yam soup to bits......*yummy*

Last Day - 14/03/2008 - Friday
KL - SIN
Above photo: The place where we settled our lunch before we went for a foot reflexology session before heading back to Singapore. It's very common to see places like the above in malaysia but I don't think we are able to find places like the above in Singapore.

No comments: