Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Taking a Break

Am down with a nasty bout of flu and sore throat. Again.

Feels so tired because I haven't been sleeping well during my KL trip and after I came back,
and now that I am down with flu again, it's even harder to sleep well.

Will upload the photos which I took during the KL trip in these few days.
Gotta clear my work before the public holiday on Friday.

Oh, before I forget, to that person who left the comment in the "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" entry:

If you think you are unhappy by what I have written in my blog, please don't read it.
Also, if you want to leave any comments, please use your own name instead of using other's name.
I can track you down if I want to but I don't see the point because I don't see the point in wasting my time on people like you.

No comments: