Friday, January 11, 2008

At Last...

After so long, I've finally managed to upload all the photos which I took recently into my trusty lap-top. Shall not write too much tonight as I am feeling very tired, so it will just be mostly photos for tonight.

*8 January 2008* - Set up at Tangs Vivo City



Camwhoring when there's nothing for me to during my set-up



*1 January 2008* - New Year's Day with 哥哥


New Year Lunch with Wilson Kor Kor




妹妹 and 哥哥


1st photo in 2008



*31 December 2007* - Barbecue at Cousins' Place


Miss Tan & Miss Hung


My SHY brother who did not want to have his photo taken


The BBQ Pit


The NEWSPAPER table-cloth


Guess what Miss Tan is doing?


Cousin Alan & his girlfriend Cindy


That's Miss Tan's boyfriend PK on the left & my cousin Alan


An innovative way to cool down the hotdogs before eating it


The amount of food which we couldn't finish

No comments: