Saturday, December 15, 2007

TAKING A BREAK

Realised that I've not been blogging much lately.

Hmmm...life has been pretty much the same. This week have been relaxed though. Not that busy at work and no classes as we are having our term break. Have managed to be home before 9.00 p.m. for the past few nights. But come next week, it's going to be a hectic week again. Classes on Monday, Tuesday and Friday, company Christmas gathering on Wednesday night, lunch with my twin on Friday, meeting Wilson on Saturday and the girls on Sunday. 

At least I have Thursday to relax. 

Speaking of which, I didn't even realise that it's a Public Holiday next Thursday until my boss told me. Since working in Silkair, I have not been taking note of the public holidays because back then, it didn't matter to me because most of the time I would be working on publci holidays, so it didn't make a difference to me.

Met up with Wilson, Jasmine and Joshua yesterday to pop down to Joshua's auntie's shop in Macpherson. After that it was dinner with Wilson at Adam Road Hawker Centre. He was very sweet...he was supposed to head home for dinner but because I was very hungry, he decided to accompany me for dinner before going back to eat again. :)

Supposed to meet up with Nicole last night but I was too lazy and tired to go out after I reached home so we changed our meeting to later in afternoon after she finish her dance practice. Going to get my Christmas shopping done before meeting her. Looking at my shcedule for next week, I guessed this is my only chance to get all the shopping done.

Shall stop here for the time being cause it's time to get back to work.

No comments: