Sunday, October 07, 2007

ONE MORE DAY


One more day and it's goodbye to my days of staying at home and doing nothing.

Think I'm gonna fall sick anytime. Maybe it's because of the late nights that I've keeping lately. Have been sleeping at either 3.00 am or 4.00 am every day and waking up at 10.00 am. So much for getting my 8 hours of beauty sleep every night.

Didn't really do much today or should i say yesterday cause it's already past midnight. Woke up around 11.00 am and spent my time reading my friends' blogs and surfing the net as usual. For once, I didn't even have my breakfast or lunch at all. No appetite and I was lazy to buy lunch because of the frigging hot weather. Went to lie down on my bed to read my book and maybe it's because of the weather, I actually fell asleep not long after that.

If Wilson didn't text me to let me know the time that we are meeting, I guessed I would have slept all the way until Mummy Love wakes me up for dinner.

Decided to head to Suntec for dinner at Beppu cause we couldn't decide on where to eat. Upon reaching the restaurant, I realised to my horror that I had left my wallet at home. AGAIN!!! This is the second time this week that this had happened. It's either my memory is failing me or I'm just plain careless. Luckily Wilson offered to pay for me.

Damon was supposed to confirm with us if he was meeting us after his friend's wedding dinner but as usual, he didn't answered our calls when we called him.So, we decided to catch the movie at Eng Wah as Wilson had just collected two free movie vouchers there.


No comments: