Wednesday, September 12, 2007

TREMORS FELT

Was chatting online with my primary school mate when I felt my room moving. No, shaking was more like it. 

Thought I was having a bad headache but it didn't seem so. Next thing that came to mind was that an earthquake must be happening somewhere, and the "shake" must have been the tremors. 

To confirm that I wasn't dreaming, went to check on Mummy Love and she felt it too. 

The tremors were pretty bad; Mummy was a little afraid but I assured her that there was nothing to worry. 

This isn't the first time that I'd been such a situation. My first brush with earthquakes was back on the Taiwan trip. When it happened, I went back to sleep while the Twin didn't dare to sleep. 

Not that I'm not afraid of dying. If it's really time for me to go, there's nothing much I can do right, no?

Anyways, it's just been reported in the news that an earthquake measuring 7.9 on the Richter Scale in Indonesia. That explains the tremors.

And my friend didn't believe me. 

* * * * *


g.r.a.c.e = l.i.t.i.n.g says: shit
g.r.a.c.e = l.i.t.i.n.g says: some place is having earthquake again
g.r.a.c.e = l.i.t.i.n.g says: feel tremors at my place



aDrian says: is it
aDrian says: !!??
aDrian says: where u sty



g.r.a.c.e = l.i.t.i.n.g says: jurong



aDrian says: i also jurong
aDrian says: why i dun have


g.r.a.c.e = l.i.t.i.n.g says: how i know


aDrian says: ur head shake la
aDrian says: what blk



g.r.a.c.e = l.i.t.i.n.g says: it's v bad over at my place
g.r.a.c.e = l.i.t.i.n.g says: stop it
g.r.a.c.e = l.i.t.i.n.g says: XXX


aDrian says: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php
aDrian says: u are rite!!


g.r.a.c.e = l.i.t.i.n.g says: still dun believe me

No comments: