Thursday, September 13, 2007

CAN TIME PASS SLOWER?

Is it Thursday already?

Tomorrow will be the last day of my leave and it's back to work on Saturday. As usual, it's an early flight and that means waking up at 4.00am. Again. 

Then again, it's my last few flights, so I shall bear with it. 

Yes, I've tendered my resignation and 26th September will be my last day with the company. 

Been busy ever since I touchdown in Singapore on Monday. Spent the whole of Monday unpacking and met up with Destinee and Wee Nie for dinner in the evening. I only realised how tired I was and how bad the jet lag was when I fell asleep in the bus on the way to town. Luckily I woke up in time to get off at my stop. Practically yawned my way throughout dinner and did not have the appetite to eat even though I was hungry. Had to force myself to finish my food. 

Reached home to find Chris at my place and we had a quick chat. Didn't take long for me to fall asleep (without removing my contact lenses and make-up, the horror!).

Woke up around 9.30am on Tuesday and much as I didn't want to get out of bed, I had to as I had to attend an interview and lunch appointment. Met Daddy for a quick bite and to get moon-cakes at Goodwood Park Hotel before heading home. Had a hard time keeping awake cause of jet lag. 

Met DS for a movie, "I Know Who Killed Me" and supper at night. 

Waking up at 12 noon has been the norm these two days. Tried waking up early but the bed won. 

Keeping fingers crossed that I will be able to go on short trip after my last day with SilkAir and before starting work back at Dezign Format. 

No comments: