Tuesday, June 05, 2007

updates

It's finally my day off after working straight for 3 days.

After being a good girl for the past 1 week; resting (which also means sleeping) a lot, taking my medication on time; completing the whole course of medication as prescribed by my doctor, drinking lots of water and staying away from all the sinful food which I'm not supposed to eat; I'm feeling much better now. At least, I've not been waking up with a bad headache.

Mentally, I'm also feeling much better. Ever since my doctor told me that he suspected I was suffering from depression and asked me if I had seen a psychatrist, I've been telling myself to think more positively. I guessed alarm bells finally rang in my head after all the health problems that I had been encountering recently and after what my doctor told me. Right now, I'm taking the relaxant to help me sleep every night and it seems to be helping but I'm trying to cut down on it cause I do not want to be dependant it. I'm also back to creating my own accessories and I'm also creating a new series of nail art to occupy my time. Hopefully it will help in the long run.



The 2 necklaces that I made on Saturday afternoon

Am feeling very happy now cause I finally got to fly with Angela earlier. It's been donkey years since our last flight together. We went to Phuket earlier and we had so much fun while working. I'm looking forward to our next flight together which is on 26 June to Solo City.




The photos that we took on board earlier on
The lovely present from Princess Destinee to Princess Grace

No comments: