Saturday, May 26, 2007

How Can I Find The Words

Just woke up from my nap.

Been sleeping alot these 2 days, guessed it's due to the medication's effect.

Been staying at home these days, except to go for my blood test on yesterday and to buy dinner earlier on.

Mummy had a singing competition so she did not cook dinner today. No appetite to eat but still had to force myself to eat, can't take my medication on an empty stomach.

Haven't been doing much these 2 days. Simply don't have the strength or energy to do anything.

Most of the time, I have been lying down on my sofa, watching a new Cantonese drama series (溏心风暴).

So much has gone through my mind these 2 days.

Whenever I thought of what happened on Thursday, I will feel so scared.

Never before had something like that happened and I seriously do not know what is wrong.

Not being able to control your own body; unable to talk, even a gentle nod took a great amount of strength.

So much stuff went through my mind when it happened.

Mummy, my loved ones and how I have not started my degree. The places on my travel bucket list that I've yet to visit: Spain, Los Angeles, Greece, Italy, Prague, Turkey, Kenya and more. 

Didn't dare to close my eyes for fear that I will never wake up if I did. 

There's so much on my mind right now but I can't seem to put it down in words.

No comments: