Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday The 13th


Damn unlucky today! 

Had a bad fall and now there's a BIG BRUISE on each of my knee cap. Was on my way to the office after flight to use the photo-copier, when WHAM! Slipped and fell on my knees. There's was a large puddle of water on the vinyl flooring of the corridor but I didn't notice it. Was shocked when I fell and what was embarrassing was that one of my colleague witnessed the whole thing!

So sleepy now, been up since 4.00 am this morning.

Operated a flight to Medan with 5.50 am reporting time. Sometimes I really hate doing morning flights with super early reporting time. That's because I always have problems crawling out of my bed in the morning. Though I try to sleep at 8.00 pm or 9.00 pm the night before a morning flight, there are times when I had problems sleeping that early. 

But so far, so good.

The strange thing is nobody believe me when I say I can sleep at this time.

It's easy for me cause I LOVE to SLEEP.

It's my solo Brunei flight tomorrow and I'm so stressed out just thinking about it.

It's Singapore Airline's service although the flight is operated by Silkair. And there's so much more work to be done on Brunei flights cause we will be utilising Singapore Airline's amenities and stuff.Luckily the CIC and crew are all nice people, so hopefully everything goes well.

Then it's off to Phuket again on Sunday, which will also be my 3rd working day. After my off day on Monday, it's another 3 working days pattern. Though I'm frigging tired, I will endure ENDURE cause after that I will be on leave for 10 days.

Had planned to go to New Zealand but have cancelled the trip. Didn't managed to get the ticket for the domestic flight from Auckland to Palmerston North. Was disappointed but I've gotten over it. 
Planning to head to Bintan with Wilson, Batam with Angela and another short trip with DS. 

Shall spend my leave re-decorating my room and catching up on rest.

No comments: