Friday, April 20, 2007

Back From Malaysia

It's raining heavily now...my kind of weather. How I wish it was raining when I was in Malaysia earlier cause it was DAMN HOT. Luckily I remembered to bring my shades along otherwise I would have had problems sleeping in the car. Was very tired because I had to wake up at 5.30 am and I only slept around 1.00 am (serves me right for taking the afternoon nap I took yesterday).

Was supposed to join Wilson Kor Kor at Bintan after my flight yesterday but Mummy wanted me to accompany her to Malaysia today, so I cancelled the Bintan trip. It's not everyday that I can accompany Mummy to Malaysia and since I am on leave...I decided to keep her company.

Was pretty tired especially during the journey to the places that Mummy and her friends were going. The car journey to each place took about an hour each and it was so hot. And it didn't help that the air-con of the car wasn't working properly...everytime I got into the car, I would switch on my mp3 player, put on my shades and sleep. Bump my head a few times cause the roads were FREAKING bumpy and as I was leaning my head against the window, I kept knocking my head. Ouchie...

After they had finished with all the praying, we headed to a seafood restaurant for lunch. The moment we sat down, I ordered for a COKE immediately...needed something real cold.....and being the Coke addict I am, that was the 1st thing that came up in my mind. After lunch, it was time to head back to Singapore. Didn't sleep this time round cause I had already slept enough.


The big "HUMS" which I saw at the seafood restaurant

View from the restaurant



Yummy coconut drink after my coke craving....lotsa of crabs....

Mummy & her friends; the yummy lunch spread...



Glad to have gone on this trip cause it helped me to take my mind off all that had happened recently. So much have happened recently that I'm feeling so lost and hurt. At times like that, I really do not know who I can turn to. Who can I talk to? Frankly speaking, I do not. I do not want to share this burden with my friends cause they are having enough problems without having my problems to add on. I do not understand why this matter has to happen again and again. I wish someone can take away all these feelings that I have now. I remember telling Destinee that I will perform a brain surgery so that she could forget all the shit that has happen to her and right now I'm wishing that someone can do that for me.

It doesn't help that I am on leave right now...if I was working, at the very least I can forget all that has happened temporarily. On the other hand, I hope that I can clear my mind during this period. I know it's going to take me a very long time to get over what has happen, yet at the same time, I am not sure if I have the strength to get through everything.

No comments: