Monday, March 19, 2007

Tired

Have been feeling very moody these 2 days.
After not crying for a long time, I cried again yesterday.
Hate the feeling of being in the dumps again. I don't seem to have the energy to do anything.
Hate myself for feeling this way but i really can't help it.

Hopefully this feeling goes away soon.

Have been feeling very sleepy these 2 days
After operating afternoon flights for the past 1 week,
I had a hard time waking up at 5.00 a.m. these 2 mornings.
And the worse thing is,
I couldn't take any afternoon naps when I reached home
cause I would have had difficulty sleeping at night.

Thanks to the HOT and HUMID weather and my CRANKY air-con, 
I couldn't sleep last night even though I went to bed around 9.00 p.m.
Only managed to fall asleep around MIDNIGHT and I had to wake up at 5.00AM this morning.
Thank God, Mummy got someone to repair the air-con this morning....I will be able to sleep tonight.

Nothing much these few days.
Met up with Esther, Jolene and Wilson (my ex-collegues from Dezign Format) for lunch at Jack's Place (Causeway Point) on Saturday.
Went to Destinee's place after that.
Didn't do much...we just spend our time talking about RELATIONSHIP, GUYS and how we wish we could go back to being CHILDREN again.
Had dinner at her place and I left around 9.00 p.m.

Spend the later part of my afternoon today sitting in front of my lap-top.
Was supposed to do my laundry but I was just so lazy.
Surfed the internet and chatted with Destinee on msn till about 7.00 p.m.
Had dinner after that and started to do my laundry and iron my clothes.

Finally, everything's done.
Going to Snoozeland in a while, got to wake up early to go to National Eye Centre for my medical review.

No comments: