Monday, October 09, 2006

HONG KONG TRAVEL DIARY - DISNEYLAND

It's been a while since my last entry; haven't been blogging of late cause I went for a vacation in Hong Kong! It was an impromptu decision as my leave was rostered to me only last month. Been a while since my last vacation and if I don't take one now, I'll have to wait till next year, which is a long, long time away. 

My batch girl, Nandar, coincided with mine, so we decided to head to Hong Kong together with the main objective of visiting Disneyland! Friends who had been there said there's nothing interesting and I will only be wasting my time and money. It doesn't matter to me; I'm an avid fan of Disney and love, love, love all the Disney animations and characters. My favourite characters are Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Dopey from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Mickey Mouse, and the Little Green Men from Toy Story!

Spent an entire day at Disneyland, ending only at 7.00pm. We had so much fun going on the rides like the Space Mountain at Tomorrowland; Cinderella Carousel; Jungle River Cruise at Adventureland and the taking the Disneyland Railroad. Other than going on the rides, we managed to watch both parades; the Main Parade and a special Halloween Parade in conjunction with the upcoming Halloween!




Going on the Cinderella Carousel was extremely memorable for me; it's been a long time since I last went on one. Even though Nandar was afraid of getting dizzy, she still accompanied me for the ride. 

As the sky started to turn dark, it also meant that it was time to leave, but not before catching the special Halloween Parade. We had so much fun that we couldn't bear and didn't want to leave when the time. 

No comments: